A Brief History
Since opening our doors in the year 1969, we have helped generation after generation achieve better health. As medicine has evolved over the years, we have adapted to the changing healthcare needs of our community, added new services, implemented the latest advances in technology and most importantly, we have never strayed from our commitment to deliver quality, cost-effective community-based healthcare to all citizens of Effingham County. Our intent has always been – and will forever be…To focus on what matters…your health!
Effingham Health System Mission
Our Mission is to provide access and delivery of quality, cost effective, community based healthcare to all the citizens of Effingham County.
Every patient will experience compassionate, quality care and service at a level of excellence that will make Effingham Health System the healthcare provider of choice.
- We promise you will experience a different level of personal, patient-focused healthcare designed just for you.
- We promise to provide high-quality healthcare services using advanced technology. Your safety and comfort are our top concerns.
- We promise that our physicians and staff will be committed to you as a patient and a person.
- We promise to continually give back to the community in ways that improve the quality of life for us all.
- We promise to uphold our core belief that healthcare is about relationships – a partnership between patient, physician, and medical staff.