Professionally Staffed by Savannah Vascular Institute Physicians
This partnership between Effingham Health System and Savannah Vascular Insititute provides residents of Effingham and surrounding areas, access to treatment for diseases of the veins and arteries—close to home.
Savannah Vascular Institute is a world-class center of excellence dedicated to the compassionate and state-of-the-art treatment of disorders of arteries and veins specializing in minimally invasive alternatives to open surgery, such as laser vein treatments for varicose veins, angioplasty, stenting for arterial blockages, and endografts for aneurysms. Their Physicians are Board Certified and fellowship-trained in the field of Vascular Surgery or Interventional Radiology.
Effingham Vascular Physicians strongly believe in disease prevention through patient education, lifestyle changes, and medications to lower complications from vascular disease.
Effingham Vascular Center provides a wide range of procedures utilizing the latest minimally invasive techniques including:
- Laser ablation of varicose veins and sclerotherapy
- Angioplasty, atherectomy, and stenting, and surgical bypass for peripheral artery disease
- Endografts for abdominal and thoracic aneurysms
- Comprehensive management for all dialysis access issues
- Carotid Artery Angiography, stenting, and surgery
- Chemoembolization and uterine fibroid embolization
- Comprehensive management of non-healing wounds
- TIPPS, biliary & urologic interventional procedures
- Thrombolysis and medical management of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Urgent clot removal for stroke patients
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 6:00AM-6:00PM
Monday, Wednesday: Hours vary
Located in Rincon
613 Towne Park Drive West, Suite 204, Rincon, GA