Residents Apply Online (click here)
Effingham Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 105-bed, certified skilled nursing facility.
This facility is certified to participate in Medicare and Medicaid programs, which strive to provide the highest possible quality of life for our residents.
Effingham Care and Rehabilitation Center received an overall Five Star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Learn more at medicare.gov/care-compare.
Effingham Care & Rehabilitation Center strives to provide the highest possible quality of life for our residents.
We are the only nursing facility in Effingham County with a CMS five-star rating.
We are also the only nursing home in Georgia to receive recognition for the Gold (2015), Silver (2010), and Bronze (2022) awards from the American Health Care Association (AHCA).
As a nationally recognized, award-winning, long-term care facility, Effingham Care & Rehabilitation Center offers outstanding service to assure a safe, quality environment for your loved one.
Effingham Care and Rehabilitation Center strives for excellence in obtaining each resident’s individual needs and goals to attain their highest level of independence.
Services provided by Effingham Care and Rehabilitation Center include:
- Physical, Speech, and Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Labs/ X-rays
- Respite / Hospice Care
- Resident/ Family Council
- Social Services
- Wound Care
- Dietary Services
- Restorative/ Hydration Program
- Physician/ Physician Extender
We also have a Special Care Unit for those living with Alzheimer’s and other diseases that require 24-hour skilled and compassionate care.
Visitation Hours: Mon-Sun, 8:30 am-8:30 pm
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 and required to wear a mask.
- The facility will continue to monitor the community transmission rate for Effingham County and adjust our visitation guidelines as needed.
- Residents can receive food and care packages anytime during the week.
- Clothes need to be placed in the brown container outside the front door of the facility.
DOWNLOAD: Rights and Protections as a Nursing Home Resident 2022