Visitation Hours: Mon-Sun, 8:30 am-8:30 pm
- There is currently no restriction on the number of visitors or which days you may visit.
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 and required to wear a mask.
- The facility will continue to monitor the community transmission rate for Effingham County and adjust our visitation guidelines as needed.
- Residents can now receive food and care packages at any time during the week.
- Clothes still need to be placed in the brown container outside the front door of the facility.
Care Close to Home
Effingham Care & Rehabilitation Center, a 105-bed skilled care facility, strives to provide the highest possible quality of life for our residents. We are the only nursing home in Georgia to receive the Gold Quality Award—the highest recognition granted by the American Health Care Association (AHCA).
As a nationally recognized, award-winning, long-term care facility, Effingham Care & Rehabilitation Center offers outstanding service to assure a safe, quality environment for your loved one.
Effingham Care & Rehabilitation Center offers on-site, life-saving emergency medicine and convenient access to a variety of outpatient services, including rehabilitative therapies and laboratory and diagnostic imaging. Even advanced and more complex surgeries may be performed closer to home with Effingham Health System’s resources.
We also have a dedicated Special Care Unit for those living with Alzheimer’s and other diseases that require 24-hour skilled and compassionate care. We promote a high quality of life through supervised activities, social gathering opportunities, and personal care services. Patients are nurtured through personal attention and delicious, nutritious meals.
Awards and Recognition
Effingham Care & Rehabilitation Center has received the following recognition:
- “Excellence in Action Award,” National Research Corporation, 2016
- Gold Award, AHCA, 2015
- Silver Award, AHCA, 2010
- Bronze Award, AHCA, 2008
Open Monday-Sunday, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.