WHAT IS EFFINGHAM HEALTH SYSTEM FOUNDATION?
We are a non-profit organization created to raise funds and build relationships that will broaden financial resources for the advancement of healthcare at Effingham Health System. Effingham Health System (EHS) is transforming Healthcare for People in our community
HOW WILL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS HELP?
- Grow the Cancer Care Center
- Purchase cutting-edge medical technology
- Support ongoing departmental improvements
- Provide educational opportunities
- Continue capital improvements
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
As a non-profit, community hospital, Effingham Health System relies on your support. Simply put, your generosity through this local charitable foundation will make a tremendous difference in the lives of people who live right here in our community.
“Thanks to the vision, leadership, and generosity of individuals like you, Effingham Health System is transforming the level of healthcare we provide for people in our community.”
- Providing emergency care for over 18,000 people each year, saving precious time and lives.
- Delivering specialized care close to home— like our CancerCare Center—that makes the healing process easier for critically ill patients and their families.
- Introducing state-of-the-art technology, like da Vinci Robotic surgery, which attracts top surgeons to Effingham and dramatically improves patient recovery times.
- Offering important local access to some of the most respected medical specialists in our region.•Most importantly, delivering on our ongoing mission: to provide every patient an experience of compassion, quality care, and service excellence at its highest level of customer expectation. Please consider making your tax-deductible donation today.
Please consider making your tax-deductible, charitable donation today.
Effingham Health System Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Donations may be tax deductible, please consult your tax preparer.
The Foundation’s 2019, 50th Anniversary Jubilee Gala was a huge success, click here to learn more.