Why does this transformation matter?
- It supports emergency care for over 18,000 people each year, saving precious time and lives.
- It helps us provide specialized care close to home— like our Cancer Care Center—that makes the healing process easier for critically ill patients and their families.
- It has made it possible to provide state-of-the-art technology, including the addition of Da Vinci Robotic Surgery, which attracts top surgeons to Effingham and dramatically improves patient recovery times.
- It provides important local access to some of the most respected medical specialists in our region.
- Most importantly, it will help us deliver on our ongoing mission: to provide every patient an experience of compassion, quality care, and service excellence at its highest level of customer expectation.
As a non-profit, community hospital, we rely on your support. Simply put, your generosity will make a tremendous difference in the lives of people who live right here, in our community.
Please consider making your tax-deductible donation today.